Windows Password Resetter
Reset lost or forgotten Windows passwords easily
- » 100% recovery rate.
- » Reset lost or forgotten Windows Admin and user password to blank.
- » Compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and 2003/2008/2012 servers etc.
- » Run from bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
- » No need to reinstall Windows, no data loss!
Platform: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / 2008 / XP /2003 / 2000 / ME
Windows Password Resetter is a powerful password recovery bootdisk to reset lost or forgotten password for your
Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000/2003/2008 computer. Easily reset the local administrator or other account passwords,
and change forgotten domain admin password on Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012 AD (Active Directory) servers, instantly regain access to your
system even if your Windows account is locked out or disabled.Learn how to use Windows Password Resetter
When You Need Windows Password Resetter
- Unable to recall or remember your Windows password (including Administrator)?
- Need to access your computer with a password that you don't know of?
- You know the password but can't login because your account is disabled or password is expired.
- Windows account is locked out by mistyping the password so many times, or whatever.
- Need to change forgotten domain Admin password for a Windows AD (Active Directory) domain controller.
If you come across any of the above situations , Windows Password Resetter proves a great help! It is key solution to ensure absolute Windows admin/user password recovery in all such cases.
Why Choose Windows Password Resetter
Key Features & Benefits
- 100% recovery rate.
- Instantly reset lost or forgotten Windows account password to blank.
- Unlock any Windows administrative and user accounts that are locked out.
- Enable the hidden or disabled Windows user accounts.
- Reset Windows Domain administrator password and local administrator password.
- Support Windows Admin and user password recovery for duel-boot or multi-boot operating systems.
- Change lost or forgotten Domain Admin passwords on Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 and 2012 Active Directory servers.
- Support Windows 8, 7, Windows XP, XP+SP2, XP+SP3, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, NT, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition, Windows Vista, Windows Vista (64-bit).
- Create a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive from the ISO image of Windows Password Resetter.
- Self-descriptive and easy-to-use graphical user interface.
- FREE technical support.
- Support FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems.
- Support RAID/SATA/IDE/ SCSI/SAS hard disk drives.
- Compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and 2003/2008/2012 servers etc.
Get Started with Windows Password Resetter
Learn how to use Windows Password Resetter
- Burn the ISO image of Windows Password Resetter on a blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
- Boot your locked computer from the bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
- Choose your Windows account and click Reset button to reset the password to blank.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, NT, XP, Vista, Server 2003/2008/2012, or Windows 7/8 (32-bit or 64-bit).
- A CD/DVD-ROM drive or USB flash drive.
Sounds good?Go ahead and try Windows Password Resetter today!